Monday, May 25, 2015

Winter like a light switch

Looks like this week some one flipped the switch into winter because it just got super cold. And it looks like it's here to stay this time. 

Like usual this week was pretty tough but rewarding. There were a couple days where we just contacted all day without getting into a single house which is pretty frustrating. But at the same time we are teaching some of the most impressive people I have ever met in my mission.

It looks like I am probably leaving this cambio so this whole week will be focused on getting my child ready to lead the sector by himself which I know he will do well.

On a trunky note, I've decided that I want to work as a lot tec at a car dealership. So keep your eyes pealed for car dealerships that are close to the house.

That's about it for the week. Sorry that my letters are getting pretty short, I will be sending some pictures hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment