Monday, January 13, 2014

Me voy

This week was a little tough. I had been sick for a while and apparently I was worse than I thought so I had to take some pretty strong medicine. I am a lot better now but earlier in the week was a little slow, having to deal with side effects and being sick.

Our investigator reactivated! We have found and taught two people during our time here. One got really inspired by our message and got baptized in her sister’s church. The other, José, was slowing down in terms of progression but he started progressing again. I wouldn´t be surprised if he gets baptized this next transfer. 

In other news, I have been in Lota for 4 and a half months and I just got the news this morning that I´m leaving on Tuesday to Lebu, another coastal town. Yes! I only hear good things about it too so I’m pretty excited. It is going to be hard to say goodbye to Lota and all the people I’ve met but that’s just part of the mission. 

It was fun to see the pictures of the CES show. Sometimes I forget that that world still exists. 

Alright, I don´t have much time this week again but next week I’ll have tons of pictures and stories to tell of Lebu.

Love you guys! 

Elder Thompson



Las Angeles, Chile

We went to an art show

No comments:

Post a Comment