Monday, January 6, 2014

The year

It´s the year. 2014 is the year that I will spend completely as a missionary. Bring it on.

For New Years Eve we got invited to a classic Chilean new years party which I don`t know much about but I do know it has a lot to do with meat. But last minute we got a call from president saying we have to be in the house at 8:30 because Lota gets dangerous at this time. So we spent the night watching "the best two years" and I didn`t realize how correct that movie is to missionary life. It was a lot more enjoyable now that I have been a missionary and experienced the same kind of stuff. New years day we had a zone activity then went back to the house at like 6 because everybody goes to the beach on new years. Everybody. There weren’t even cars or people in the streets because everybody was gone. It was like living in a ghost town for a day.

The day after we went to Las Angeles for free dentist work and I don`t have cavities! My teeth are just bad and are going to hurt until I finish my orthodontic work. It`s not really a problem though.

Other than that, the week went pretty normal. My comp and I got sick but we got to see a doctor today so we should be set. Transfers are next week and I am most likely leaving. I´m hoping for a change but if I stay, I’ll have a new comp so that will be change enough. 

Shoot I ran out of time again. Talk to yall next week


Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment