Monday, February 2, 2015

Cyber cafe

Once again I have the curse of using a Cyber cafe computer which are slower than ever. Long story short I have very little time to write.

Los Angeles is awesome. It is so hot. Like over 100 degrees sometimes. My new companion is Elder Galbreath from Moses lake, Washington. He likes farming, soil testing, tractors, and working hard. And that is exactly what we have been doing. This week we were able to set up baptismal dates with 6 people and we are not stopping there. 

I want to emphasize how hot it is here.

Our ward is giant and very helpful. There are plenty of members willing to just walk around with us as we find and teach new people. It helps a ton.

I have never been as exhausted as I have been every night this week. The only thing that saves me are frozen grapes and the book "Jesus the Christ." I suggest reading and eating those things.

Ok times up, Love you all. And good luck packing up the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment