Monday, April 20, 2015

Freezing rain and shoulder pain

This tuesday we decided to "get ripped" as a house so we got up early and worked out hard. Our bodies were just dead for the rest of the day but the worst part was waking up at 3 in the morning with my shoulder twice it's normal size and it feeling like I will never be able to use it again. The next day we had a conference so I talked to President, who is a surgeon, and he just said I have to wait it out. So, now it looks like I'm ripped, on one side.
This week it also got super cold and rainy. I loved it. There is nothing quite as satisfying as sitting in front of a fire after an exhausting day.
On saturday, Elder Oaks came to Santiago and some of the missions in Chile were invited to participate through skype. It was an awesome conference. Exactly what we needed. We taught a lesson to Olga right afterwards using some of the principles we learned and she committed herself to get baptized on may 2. Sunday was her birthday, she was sick, all her family was over, and it was raining and she still walked/took a bus to church.
This week I got the souls of my shoes fixed. I had to carry them around all day and when we taught a crazy evangelical prophet, I left them in his house. I called him later and he said he didn't have them. So the next day I some how got his wife to accidentally say that he stole them and was wearing them, and in some round about way I got them back and invited him to repent. "By their fruits, you shall know them."

No comments:

Post a Comment