Monday, April 13, 2015

T-3

This week was another week.

We found a bunch of cool people all of which were families. All of our good progressing investigators are sick, have weird family problems or something that impedes them from letting us pass by so this week we spent a lot of time looking for new people.

On Tuesday I had to do a baptismal interview way off in the Forest. So we walked for basically an hour on a dirt trail to get to the ladies house and then we walked back. My shoes are just about to give out but they can make it for another few months.

Speaking of that, I officially have 3 months left in the mission. As cheesy as it sounds, I didn't ever think I would ever get to this point. And now that I'm here, it's a lot different than I thought it would be but it's good.

Well, talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment