Monday, April 6, 2015

Last conference

This was my last conference in the mission. As well, it was the last conference of like half our zone so we went hard on buying snacks and things. As always, it almost didn't work but right on time we got the TV working and it was an awesome experience.

I feel like the more I learn, the more I can learn. Every conference I have gotten more and more out of the talks and every time I study I can learn more and more within that small hour of study time. 

This week one of the elders in our house was sick and I pulled the short stick so I had to stay back with him for two days so I spent most of this week sitting down. Sometimes I complain about walking so much but this week I started to miss using my legs.

For Pday today we traveled to ConcepciĆ³n to eat lunch with President Bluth. We had a goal of baptisms for our zone and we were promised that if we got the goal, president would give us lunch. So we got our goal and he gave us lunch and it was delicious.

That's about it this week. Here are some pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment